1.You can terminate your agreement with us at any time. We shall be entitled to be paid for any work such as handling and service charges, fees that we have incurred over your application processing.
2. Urgent applications where the client requires a Dubai visa within 24-48 hours have to pay additional charge depending on the basis of the case. Rights of visa issuance are solely reserved by the Embassy/Consulate and we cannot guarantee for the same.
3.We shall not be held responsible for getting the Visa on time in case applicant is blacklisted or the applicant has applied through multiple agencies at the same time.
4.Fees once paid to the askdubaivisa.com are non refundable. While every effort will be made to ensure that the correct advice and documentation is posted at time of application submission. The Embassy may still choose not to grant the visa without any rejection explanation. The length of the visa duration depends on the discretion of the embassy.
5. Our service charges for processing your visa will be quoted to you at the outset. These charges vary on the basis of your needs and Embassy's policy to entertain such applications. We cannot process applications more quickly than any individual Embassy's or Department's, nor do we have the ability to influence any Embassy or any government department.
6. Urgent applications where the client requires their Dubai visa within 24-48 hours need to pay an additional charge depending on the basis of your case.
7.We do not accept responsibility for an Embassy refusing a visa or not processing it on time, particularly when you have insufficient time or have not sent the documents requested on time.
8. Application processing time is 3-4 working days in normal conditions however if any application gets delay in processing time from embassy then no refund request can be processed. Make sure you have enough time for processing your visa before you intend to travel. Friday and Saturday are official week offs in Dubai Embassy and are not treated as working day to process your application.
9. We are a Private Visa Agency and we are not directly affiliated with any Embassy or consulate, though we are allowed to submit applications and documents for visa processing on behalf of our client.
10.Our web based portal is for guidance and reference purpose only. In case of omission, incomplete, information, misrepresentation and errors from the web portal askdubaivisa.com is not liable or responsible. However we will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate.